One of the unpleasant things associated with assimilation is watching the government of the “old country” wrongly stick it’s nose in the business of your chosen country.
Hillary Clinton is coming to Israel next week and I sure would love to have 5 minutes to enlighten her narrow little mind. I imagine that she is unable to think very far outside of that “it takes a village to raise a child” mentality. In an Israel National News article today it was reported that:
“U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has expressed anger over the past week at what she said were obstacles placed by Israel that slowed down the delivery of humanitarian aid to Gaza.”
“Israel is not making enough effort to improve the humanitarian situation in Gaza,” American officials have told their Israeli counterparts, and “the U.S. expects Israel to meet its commitments on this matter.”
Perhaps Mrs. Clinton should spend some time in Gaza physically assisting with the distribution of humanitarian aid and meet the deceitful and cruel animals running the government there.
And perhaps the Israeli government should wake up to the fact that the well-being of Gazans IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY – that’s what they elected Hamas for.
It is irrational to think that while Hamas demonstrates their lack of concern for the well-being of Arabs (as proven by their inhumane torture of their own brothers and stealing of humanitarian aid from the mouths of the people they were elected to care for), that Israel should make extra efforts to aid them while Hamas continues firing rockets at our civilians.
Mrs. Clinton would do well to contemplate what her reaction would be if the shoe was on the other foot. Hmm… Let’s imagine that poor, disadvantaged and abused (by the criminal element among them) Mexicans were shelling southern Arizona civilian centers several times a day because they felt they were entitled to the “return” of Arizona, New Mexico and/or Texas. Would the US response be to send in humanitarian aid? I don’t think so! I happen to have a cousin who serves on the Arizona Border Patrol and I feel quite confident that they would blow the hell out of any Mexican gang who dared be so bold as to attack the United States.
It takes more than a village – and humanitarian aid – to raise even ONE humane child in Gaza, Mrs. Clinton. Your social services solutions don’t work among a population indoctrinated with hate in the cradle. Just remember that the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world – and from that very cradle in Gaza is where they plan to do just that.
My advice to Mrs. Clinton and the Obama-nation:
- Get a grip on the fact that YOUR anger means nothing to the people of Israel who have to cope with terrorism on a daily/hourly basis because the U.S. pushed a weak Israeli government into giving up land for peace.
- Keep your nose out of Israel’s business; Netanyahu knows what needs to be done. Behaving like an annoying West Nile Virus-infected mosquito buzzing around, while he has serious work to do, is not productive.
- Accept the fact that a Two-State (or Three-State) Solution is not viable in the Middle East. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it just isn’t going to work. The Arabs have made it very clear that their plan is to kill all Jews and take possession of the entire Middle East – and then the world. You can’t have peace with a “partner” who refuses to live with anyone (including their own) in peace.
- Stop lying to the American public about the real threats to the nation and fortify your borders against all threats from within and without. When the Islamic Jihad decides to activate all the cells they have incubating in the U.S., you can’t use Israel as a scapegoat. Take responsibility for the people who voted in the Obama administration and do some housecleaning at home before you try to tell other countries how to run their politics. You can start by cleansing the U.S. of the 35 Terrorist Training compounds and the many threats mutating on college campuses (too many in the news lately to list them all here, but I’m sure the FBI can help you out on this one).
- Stop buying Arab oil and instead use the US sources you’re not telling anyone about. And invest heavily and quickly in developing energy alternatives. The U.S. should never be dependent on any other country for anything because that just opens the door for abuse (bribery, blackmail, terrorism, etc.) – and it’s just plain stupid.
- Dispose of political correctness, and rethink and enforce your immigration policies.
When you’ve accomplished these tasks, give me a call and we’ll evaluate your progress and discuss the next steps.
Your administration makes me (and many others) ashamed to be an American citizen – it should be your goal to turn that around before it’s too late.