I just received this message from NBN with an incredible offer that should be shared with every American-Israeli Jew whose parents are still living in the US.
Limited Opportunity: Bring Your Parents Home…On Us!
Give your parents the gift of reuniting with your family in Israel, by helping them make Aliyah this year. In order to help make Aliyah easier for retiree Olim (65+)*, Nefesh B’Nefesh is offering you a free round-trip flight from Israel to America, so you can help your parents pack up, then join them on a special Aliyah ‘Generations’ flight at the end of December 2012.
Apply now – contact Liz Bernstein, MSW, Director, Aliyah Guidance & Process-North America email@example.com , and help bring your parents home to Israel this year, so you can spend this Winter together in Israel!
Jamie Geller (in the photo above with her mom) and everyone else – BRING YOUR PARENTS HOME!
1. Applicant child must be an NBN oleh who is over 18 years of age and a resident in Israel. Applicant child will receive a round trip Israel/NY (tickets must be processed through NBN)
2. One applicant child will be entitled to travel per Oleh application/couple
3. Applicant child must return on the specified charter/group flight with the Oleh
4. One retiree applicant per Oleh couple must be 65+
5. This offer is limited in time and number of participants. Full applications by each applicant child and retiree Oleh wishing to participate must be submitted no later than November 1, 2012.
6. The retiree Oleh must be an approved applicant, according to NBN and government criteria, making Aliyah from North America in 2012
7. This offer shall be subject to additional conditions, at the sole discretion of NBN. Without derogating from the above, NBN may change, terminate or cancel the offer, at any time it deems appropriate. In such an event, NBN shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by any applicant.